We use WebSocket API's to receive data directly from crypto exchanges. We have hundreds of nodes constantly loading data worldwide and the connection status is systemically checked on a ongoing basis. In the event that there is no connection, the task is automatically reallocated to different nodes. This ensures our services are available 24/7 so that we can provide you with the most complete and gapless data.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limits to access the API (i.e. the number of connections or requests)?
- What is the latency of your real-time data?
- How many coins do you support?
- How many exchanges do you support?
- How do I provide attribution?
- How do I obtain your market data?
- Are there any skills I need in order to successfully use your API?
- How will I know if there's an update or change on your API?
- I have a question that's not currently answered in your FAQ.
- Why would I choose to pay for your data, if they can be obtained through public crypto exchange API?